25 November 2008

Random Thoughts

To a pal who is feeling depressed lately, cheer up. You will see light at the end of the tunnel when you think positively. And ... retail therapy provides only short term relief. So, please stop torturing your wallet. If you really need to spend, please donate to the needy.

********

I know I can trust my instinct.

#1 - No need to do mega presentation.

#2 - We still get our 13th month bonus and 0.5 month of AVC. I will be thankful.

********

Cannot understand why folks in the next division like to stand in front of my cubicle to make calls on their hp. Even if they talk at their cubicles in the softest tone they can ever use, the whole world can still hear them.

Sigh.

Yes, I heard. You have an interview tomorrow at 9am. Duh ...

2 comments:

yy-anon said...

hahaha. maybe the idea is to let everyone hear abt interview so that current boss will hopefully panic?.... :P

Just Me said...

Nah. It was the boss who was having the interview. Trying to recruit folks to join her Division.